The AZWEC will be holding a members meeting, via a conference call on Tuesday June 6, 2017 at 7 PM. All members are welcome to participant.
Conference call in number is 605-475-4700
access code is 900998# mute is *6 unmute is *6
Below are the items to be discussed on this conference call
- 1) 2017 – 2018 Show Season and possible dates.
- 2) Membership dues and membership year for 2017 – 2018
- 3) Election of officers for the next plan year
Positions to be Filed
President Elect (who will serve as President in 2018 -2019 year)
Secretary ( a 1 year positon)
The current President Elect is Tammy Sparks Williams
who will be President for the 2017 – 2018 year
The current Treasurer is Lori Swogger.
The Treasurer position is a two year position
- 4) We would like to create a Library of Ease of Handling (EoH) and Speed Courses that can be used by clinics and shows. We have started a collection of past Courses from ours and other events but would like to invite anyone who is interested in designing an EoH or Speed Course to please do so and submit it the club for review and inclusion in our Library of Courses.
- 5) Any other business a member wishes to discuss.
All members are encouraged to participate.
If you wish to have input on the AZWEC Working Equitation shows for the 2017 – 2018 Show Season – this is your opportunity.
Looking forward to speaking with all those interested on Tuesday
Terry BortonAZWEC Secretary